- Instill in the students God-Consciousness.
- Providea highly stimulating, rewarding, and enriching curriculum so that every child will find a certain degree of joy in learning.
- Provide a congenial, friendly reassuring and conducive School atmosphere so as to enable the child ”to live together, to love, to learn, and to imbibe a legacy.
- Implement a curriculum that is meticulously planned and rich in content.
- Untiringly promote in our students a sense of neighborhood so that they appreciate the role of the school as a vital community center and foster in them a concern for allparticularly the less privileged.
- Inculcate a sense of concern and respect for nature so that they will not exploit it but hold it in reverence.
- Towards the achievement of our goals we will recruit, employ,develop and retain staff who share and contribute to the realization of our vision.