The Holy Spiritans Believe
- That education is not mere preparation for life but is LIFE ITSELF.
- That every child is endowed with certain unique gifts by the Creator.
- That the total personality of the child includes Physical, Mental, Aesthetic, Social, and Spiritual dimensions.
- That learning is the chief priority of the school.
- That a student’s self esteem is enhanced by positive relationship. and mutual respect among and between students and staff.
- That there is a vital relationship among the school, community, and parents.
- That a highly self-motivated, self-disciplined and creative staff IS indispensible in achieving our mission and goals.